Monday, August 02, 2010

SCIENCE OF SPIRITUAITY -I

DIALECTIC ON DIVINITY :
[ [A Dialoge with Higher Consciousness] Q: What is God ? /:An English word , a Logo ie and idea without form.: Q:Where can I find GOD ? // : everywhere if you know how to search ; even in an Engish Dictionary. // Q : What is opposite to God ? // : The question is absurd . There can not be any opposition to God as ther is no duality in GOD.Q : Is your God a Person ? // Not my God. Can an Ocean be held in a swimming pool ! Q; What if God is a person like you and me ?// ; Then, he should have also a Belly-button disclosing his parental origin , a mouth to eat and even a toilet and wash-basin..//Q :Then, what is GOD ? ; To me God is an idea , a Spirit -supreme with Cosmic Consciousness and the Master of a Magic-show called UNIVERSE or COSMOS. //Q :Then who are all those depicted gods in Mythologies and religions ? : They are lower levels of representation i.e ethnic or regional symbols of the Absolut or The FIRST CAUSE..//Q Then where is that God or First Cause ? : You tell me , -where he is not !//Q Can we see GOD ? : First decide if your God is HE, or SHE , or IT. You must have some mental picture if you expect to see anything in form.//Q :You mean The DIVINE can not be visually seen /:= Can you see ELECRICITY ?// = I see it every day in life./= you are a fool or 100% ignorant. Electricity itself, canot be seen . This is basic Science.//q : But don't I light , Fan,Frudge Etc ?/They are manifestations of Elecricity which can not be seen. Its effect of E.M.F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home