Saturday, September 18, 2010

" GOD PARTICLE" "

YES, until now . DNA is , like the browser & click' of a COMPUTER, the probable link to know the adress of GOD. But you have to know the real identity and adress of God or there may be a 'block'.
Flying to U.S.A is not all and enough to be a guest in PRSIDENT's House [like,some people's 'Heaven' is Washinton D.C ..)
But, there are Slum areas and Down-town in even there. So must first know the Pass-port identity and adress of your God.
The Sky and Space is everywhere unto Eternity but through your own window you can see only the sky of your own 'vision', unless you come out of your shell and be on a jet plane for a wider view. So! what is the Divine-data(cf-Bio-data) of your God.
To me all religious estabishments (don't dare to name them as they are everywhere)are but Collection Centers OR Redemption -outsourching Enterprises.Yes, I also make donations sometimes but the adress of my GOD is in my BOOK-POCKET. And I try to find my God like the way a teen-age lover meet the lover( not in crowd but ..well,-you guess !
And to me DNA is uptil now the right inner signal-station or Divine-internet-adress.
My only trouble is that my line works only when he orher side cicks or keep the line open like 'GOOGLES-TALK'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home