Sunday, June 29, 2014

17/10/13
That  was   great !
From  Darwin  to Molecular  Molecular    Biologists ! Al told  about  so  many  times  about  ;  How  Life  . its  physical  shapes  evolved  and  how  Conscious    life  or  Magic -Biology  happened  on   Global  or   Cosmic Stage.
Even    Schrodinger wrote   about --- "  What  Is  Life ?
And  I  am   alive   even  today   and  all  medical  Talents know   about  how  was  born in  my  mother's  womb  or  how I  was  'delivered  to  this  World  and    went on growing  biologically  and  carried  on  through  the   long - long ' DNA -  Ladder '  or  chain  unto  this aging    end !
They   all know  how  I  was  born   and  grew  up  !
But  no body  yet  could  tell me  ;
 WHY    I  WAS   BORN   ??!!
And    went  on  living  this  very long  life   and   yet  waiting    to  know   , if  some  one  could  tell   the 'UN-known  purpose  or  TRUTH  that  will  never  alter or  change  by  any    new  THEORy ; any  time .
  ______________________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home