Monday, June 29, 2015

SPIRITUAL APPROACH .

FROM THIS SIDE OF THE RIVER ; ' LIFE '

0
Love This
0
Needs Work
Average rating:
 
 
 
 
2 ReviewsWrite your review
If  I  was  not  ;  oh  God
who  would    send  this  'Feed-back'  to  YOU
I  am  your  reflective - Mirror  I  know
and   was   needed   to   exist    for  your  SELF-VIEW
or 'Selfie' .
Is  it  not  a   GAIN  for  YOU  too  ?!

And  without   me  and  my  Poem
a  ' page '  would  be  missing   from  your  BOOK
would  Thou  not  admit  that  much , - my  God !

Well ,  'this  moon' or  myself has  no  light  of   his  own
and that  is    no  grief   for  me
The  ' Full -MOON' looks    more  BEAUTIFUL  than  the  SUN
if  I  am allowed  this   much indulgence  , I  pray !

As  I   shine   by   your   Consciousness-Gift
I  reflect  back  as  much  too .
As  YOU  are   ever  INVISIBLE  my  GOD
I  am  the   'Messenger'  for   your    UNIVERSE  and  world
So  I  think  :
I  am as  much  integrated
and  indispensable  to  YOU  !
___________________________________________________
Composed : 9 / 23 /2014 ; published  in Poetry.com. 
LinkedIn
0
Share
0
 Report Abuse


 
his 'Feed-back' to YOU
Hasmukh Mehta280 days ago
i will 
send 
from 
time to time
Comment 
 1 Comment
0
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home