Sunday, March 25, 2007

UNMASKD FACE OF THE UNIVERSE - 10
Ignorance imparts its `I`-ness from our self to our body and physical mind. If we strat to think :-e.g`my hand, my eyes, my brain,.my heart.... we find finally that only thing left is our conscious self,- within.
When we die we impart our I-ness to that next body.
The Universe is mere projection of Comic-intelligence-consciousness.
Life is a 3-D play on the screen of Nature.; like your 2-D show on Tv scrren or 2-D shadow of a tree made by Sun - light.
Those who pray for personal gains to God are wasting their chance of better blessings.
Our body however well kept has to die under the of `Entropy`(Physics). Only our consciousness/ awareness with higher qualities of thoughts will be carried over and transferred to next life.
There is unfathomable peace and joy when the role of material mind is overcome by our soul-consciousness
As `causal` body leaves the physical body, that condition we name as -`Death`. But our life doesnot end there. Next life of `promotion` or demotion is the result. (may be, I have been born 100 times like a doctor , as I was this time (repeatation) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home