Saturday, June 06, 2009

LOVE !
Just reverse the word 'Love' and you , instantantly, know the meaning of the word. It takes its word-shape as - Evol. Evolving of physical, mental or vital love to wards higher sphere of psychic expanding and all- inclusive consciousness is the potential strength of 'Love'.
Often people gets a reflex , little shock, at base level, as soon as they here the word -love. I love a woman/I love my wife /I love my children / I love my neighbour/ I love drinking/ I love mutton/ I love hunting/ I love painting/ I love music; they are all love but generated at different levels (physical,vital,mental psychic level of our inner- ,under influence of hormonal kicks (Chemical). Unless love reaches our Soul-level of expansive consciosness, we won't know the real face of LOVE. Even in poetry we paint love from the level of our inner-status and as such our poetic expression will vary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home