Friday, June 25, 2010

MY BOY-HOOD EXPERIENCE WITH DIVINITY

I was only about 12- 13 yrs, old then, in early 1940s. Was a village-boy and loved fishing in that remotest part with my self made fishing rod. Once with good and great luck got a good size prawn/shrimp on the hook and was filling like the champion blessed one ! . But after some intense and tricky -tussle the shrimp got itself free from my hook. ... I cried and wept loud , cursed my God full throat ed and got back home and refused my meals and still cursing my God all the time. Soon a second angle of thought engulfed me and thought the Shrimp must have also its own God and might have prayed hard to its own God , to be feed from my fishing hook and its God might have helped it in its re-lease . suddenly I found a resolution of my grievance against my own God and stopped cursing Him. ... That was the first time I started thinking from another angle, - which I understood better -later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home