Thursday, May 05, 2011

20/20 VISION OR : DIVINE'S BAD GIFT

BI- FOCAL MAN Vs The BREEDING UNIVERSES :

Limited by 20/20 vision in the Universe of Relativity of Einstein, Man is trapped like an explorer with shifting squint. Every decade or generation , philosophers, scientists or cosmologist of this Electronic Age come out with new discoveries or message from heaven only to be challenged or dis-proved by some one next.
Yet , Even then, - Hubble's telesscope can find only the observable Universe. Or the WMAP or COBR shall inform what can be seen and then deduce some possibilities through back calculations.[Einstei's wife remarked that her husband could do it 'on the back of an old envelop']

Sometmes I feel , that perhaps ,the eagle is more fortunate than me with its sharp and clear vision many times more than mine . or ,even my Dog- Chhotu- was luckier than me because it had many times more sniffing power than mine.
Even if I could have an Electron- microscope and Hubbles 100 -inch mirror- telelescope inside my eye ball inplace of my bi-focal -lense( that now needs a bi-focal spect, I lament or curse my fate without getting to Planck's unit-vision or the direct vision of Inflationary Universe with her rat -like breeding habits.

I think , it is better and wiser for me to learn the Art of 'Giving up' and then dive within to speculate , speculate and ....speculate , - remembering the words of Lev landau..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home