Thursday, September 01, 2011

UNIFIED FIELD OF COSMOLOGY & SPIRITUALITY

An E-mail to my Son (Rana), Yes ! & yes !! And ! So long this civilisation will last, a few thousnds years more or far beyond that. . We have not even reached even the MID point. This is only the Search for the Material 'FACEBOOK of the COSMOS or the 3rd Act of the PLAY. The MIND of GOD, the ' GRAND DESIGNER ' has not been the material of RESEARCH of COSMOLOGIST yet i.e CONSCIOUSNESS , THE MIND OF GRAND DESIGNER is long beyond
And then ,abruptly , they will realise that the MIND of the DIVINE is never REACHABLE, It is only within the Realisation of SAGES alone , not Scientists.
I feel enlightened (only sometimes,) through my contemplation and sc anning and from the blessings of RAMAKRISHNA-Vivekananda
,SRI AUROBINDO & MAXWELL-PLANCK -EINSTEIN , Lucky to have been swIming 'both Oceans' for last 20 - 30 yrs. Now I am smelling Fragrance from Beyond.[ Scientists don't read Scriptures and Priests don't explore Scientific-informations .....that's the bad-luck for the Whole World .

My suggestions to you : - Read the following Slokas of the GEETA and Contemplate for a couple of Months and then you will find the road -map. COSMOLOGY ( now & future) is llke 'Facebook' - faces ( most known --some newothers fuzzy)'
READ some slokas as given Ch 4/ 16, 17 -----;Ch 7 / Sl. 4,7. ,11 ..... Ch 9;/4, 5, 6 ;..... Ch 13 / 2, 3, 6 ( only 11 slokas and they are like Einstein's Relativity theories or Seed-form like E= MC(square).
Now I am Planning for my THESIS " Unified Field of COSMOLOGY and SPIRITUALITY" . Pray for my for my success.
________________________
( In response to the E-mai of my son (Rana) on Higgs' Boson.)
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home