Monday, October 25, 2010

'KATHAMRITA' _ - ( The way I Read) I

The gentle man by my side and seing that the book in my hand was on spirituality asked - 'Is thee a God sir '?
I turned and smiled to the young friend and asked back in reply -- what you mean by God and where is your 'there'? He looked puzzled and said -' God means one who created this universe '.' And what is your 'there'or where you expect that God to be.
He looked more puzzled, smiled back ,almost in surrender and replied-' You tell me !
And I replied with a smile -- " I dont know any 'there', where there is not God. And to me GOD/ ALAH/ SHIVA etc are only 'words' or 'logos' that is , -sounds wihout form or shape and each one of us shape 'that' with our desire and capacity.
" Does God depend on Our Capacity ?" - he retorted back almost as a winner.
I asked back - ' You are holding a cup in your hand ?' ' yes, so -what!' - He almost chalenged. I tried my last effort -' Can that cup contain a liter of milk or even water ?'. He gazed at me almost with a vacant look and said -' that means ? '
I completed my say - 'That means every one is free to shape God according to his capacity '...Several moments ,in sience, on either side, then he asked -'where from you got it ?' and I replied finally -' From "Kathamrita" or words of SRiRamakrishna, recorded by 'Sri M'. ...And it was time to leave the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home