Thursday, October 19, 2006

MAYA AND THE CONCEPTION OF GOD ::[ After VIVEKANANDA :Complete Works ;Vol -2]

If I am not worthy of inviting the Divine within me, I have no need to run out to meet Him outside.
Maya is not Illusion but different perception.
As I think some one is ignorant, some one else also may think about me the same way.
To Primitive man every natural power stronger than him ant not understood is taken as a god.
When, in early evolution I was a beast,, every power that helped me to catch my prey was my god and to the prey I was the devil.
In my childhood I thanked the God when I could hook a fish and cursed Him when I failed; The fish must have thanked the god when I failed
In a good game there must be strong battle from both opponents otherwise the game lose supporters from either side. That is just how God's Maya or cosmic illusion plans the game (Leela ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home