Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spiritual Humour
Once` after a very heavy and hard drink, I quickly reached a super-conscious state and met my God i.e Shiva who claimed that he was `all-in-one ( GOD of christians and jehova of jews and Allah of Muslims too). `How you have so many ID cards `-I asked .He joked -`you only(human beings) gave me those `names.``: But Lord, Allah`s two sons(shias & Sunnis are killing each other in Iraq !`I - asked. `What is new to that ! Did not my other children (Christians named-protestant & catholic) kill each -other in Irland , for longertimes or they conquered/exploited other nations during their Industrial supremacy ?`
But Lord , we Hindus... . ` :: `Shut up` - retorted Shiva - that is a slang word- `hindu!
It is ` Sanatana Dharma` or Eternal Religion of VEDA Which I devised for humanity. you have polluted it and call it `hinduism` - a slang word framed by invading Persians.` : `But we Indians.....`- I could not finish , and the Lord roared - :You indians are a copy cat race! . The word`India``-is also a Greek slang. When-ever your conquerer offers a `slang ,you lick it as sweet-meat ! Just see ;-even the Bombay-film fools or-`the copy-cats`-, have named their Film Club - `Bollywood`. Trouble -now is that, they have to rename it to `Mullywood`, since , the place is now named Mumbai`...... { Soon I broke awake through my drunk-status}.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home