Monday, August 16, 2010

RELIGION

Monday, August 16, 2010
RELIGION
REIGION is ,more often than not,the greatest divider, obstructor, and destroyer of unity of Human Consciousness.

Religion is like the Dressing -Gown , while the real man or 'Spirituality' is within.

An atheist is sometimes more spiritual than majority of reigious Bigots.

Ninety-nine percent of prayers are for self-gain and profit. As such they never reach up to God , as Negetive thoughts can not thranscend to Divine field.

Yet all good and bad are the DIVINE only. "the thing that you call filth/faeces is Home and Food of millions of unicellular life that you call germs or Bacteria.

Love is only a 'word' unless you experience and realise it in life.
[ I love god . I love my wife / I Love my children / I love all Children / I love another woman/ I love drinking / I love hunting / I love gambling .
TELL ME ,WHICH ONE IS YOUR - LOVE ?]
Posted by Phani Basu at 6:26 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home